Screenshots no longer have tooltips

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

This was a bug which happened shortly after launch, then was quickly fixed with another patch, and once again it seems to be broken with the latest update.

Mouse over a tooltip and press print screen and you will notice there is no tooltip in the screenshot.

It is quite annoying for me mostly because I like to gauge how powerful my attacks are with an elite transforming ability at certain levels, or to bookmark certain items for later acquisition.

Or is this just me experiencing this due to my choice of graphics card/drivers with this current update?

Your comments please.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

Vashoom.8512

still broken and I would like to take screenshots with the tooltip included, please fix this.

if you don’t believe me, try it for yourself and see. (with an nvidia card).

I’ve tested on xp, vista and windows 7 environments, all experience the same bug.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

This was actually “fixed” at some point? I have a screenshot from November 13 which does include tooltips but involved some stupid contortions to get them in there. So this has been broken at least since then.

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

I figure most people think tooltip is an eyesore in screenshots, but I have been wrong before. Still, in the mean time, it won’t kill you to use a pen and paper or a type into notepad program.

Vashoom.8512

aaaand it’s fixed again with the latest update… lol thanks

weird how this bug keeps coming and going.. annoying when it happens though, glad its working currently, please keep it this way! ty

Vashoom.8512

hi anet, you have broken it again with the last patch.
please find out why this keeps happening so you can prevent it from keep happening on and off randomly each patch.
thank you.