Scribes Are So Broken Please Fix

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

I’ve been posting for major problems with scribes for over a month not 1 reply from a DEV or GM. My scribes at 352 so many recipes did not unlock or show up like they were supposed to. Bag of Mortar you need for so many things never showed up and is a BLANK page on wiki you need this for so many things either fix it or take it out so we don’t need it. WvW recipes never unlocked only a few our Hall is level 35 and yes we have the WvW upgrades for it. And the outrageous amounts of stuff scribe needs to make things is just ridiculous. PLEASE anet yet again we are all asking you to get this FIXED. yes we can make Banners for our Guild but how about the stuff for our Halls??

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

I have seen so many post on this and other problems with scribes for almost 2 months now with no reply from a DEV, GM. can we all get an answer to all the scribe problems and a fix or take what isn’t showing up or not even there taken out of recipes they are needed for at least so all these issues are fixed?

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

It seems like the bag of mortar is the only real bug left (it lists as being available from the master scribe, but he doesnt sell it).

It has been weeks (months) with no movement on it, despite constant reminders from the community.

We want our bags of mortar!

Regarding the wvw recipes, my guild hasn’t experienced this issue and we do have most unlocked (were lvl 36), but if recipes are missing for you, you should list which specific ones.

Posted by: UnfairOphelia.9763

UnfairOphelia.9763

I wish I could remember what thread I saw this information in, but apparently the Bag of Mortar and other scribing materials do appear at the master scribe, but only after you have unlocked Guild Trader 4. Yes, another gated item.

Scribe and Executive Officer of Sognatori di Tramonto [DRMS] on Fort Aspenwood.
A proud altaholic and cartographer.