Season 2 Issue

Season 2 Issue

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: boomtap.6921

boomtap.6921

I just purchased the Season 2 pack. I played through the intro to the first module and then it told me to go to Dry Top. I went to dry top and now the green beacon is missing. If I teleport back to Core Tyria the green beacon shows up in Dry Top, but again, the very minute I go to Dry Top the beacon disappears.

I went to the location where the beacon should be and there is nothing there. I am not sure how to reset this or make this work so I can play through the story further.

Also, I activated a different story section and the re-activated it again thinking that this might fix the problem, but it is still doing the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Season 2 Issue

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

What does it say top left for your next story step? It might also help to post a screen shot.

The first thing it should ask you to do in Dry Top is talk to a few NPCs and use each of the different types of Zephyrite crystals. The first NPC (Spark I think) is right by the portal from Brisban Wildlands, so you could try talking to him to see if it moves your story on.

Season 2 Issue

boomtap.6921

Those are good tips, I will try them. The story shows up in the upper right side. It says for me to go to Dry Top. Let me gather up some screen shots. I am hoping that Spark is what I need.

Season 2 Issue

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

If it’s not Spark, it’s Nimbus, who’s in the same spot. You need to talk to each, just not sure which way round.

Season 2 Issue

boomtap.6921

That worked! Thanks, I feel pretty stupid.