Season 2 Trouble at Fort Salma

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Michiel.3608

Michiel.3608

Can’t complete mission. Need to kill all Mordrem at the eastern gate but after killing them all nothing happens. The progress bar isn’t filling up the whole way and no boss spawning.

Attachments:

Posted by: Brett Nellermoe

Brett Nellermoe

QA Embed

We’re looking into this. Thanks for the report!

Posted by: Emkorora.8217

Emkorora.8217

I just encountered the same issue. I’ve tried running this same mission twice. I get to the arrow cart, I kill all visible enemies, and I’m stuck at the last little bit of the progress bar. I even ran around the entire mission zone, both times, to see if there’s an enemy “stuck” somewhere.

I wish there was more information on this glitch. All I can read online is about the arrow cart’s range, but nothing about this glitch in particular.

Posted by: Tensar.4072

Tensar.4072

Same issue, bar stops at about 98% and even if you kill everything in the instance (as well as the group the keeps spawning up top near the arrow cart) it does not complete -sad face-

Posted by: Unknown.3976

Unknown.3976

Encountered the same problem. Restarting the game does not resolve the issue. Literally game breaking as players cannot complete the episode and there’s no work-around the issue.

Posted by: Step.4073

Step.4073

Same issue here, tried to restart the mission thinking it was just bad luck. second time I thought there was strays caught up on something nearby so I even continued to do a sweep around the area to find the missing ones. after that I tried attacking nearby monsters to see if the bar would fill (including ones inside the green gas pit, and on the walls) and with no luck the bar will not fill and progress on it would not increase.

truly game breaking like the other person mentioned because I am trying to get some completion done here on my story to get caught up as well with all of my alts haha, but I am unable to progress.

Posted by: SolidJedi.9264

SolidJedi.9264

I was about to post something about this. Did the story earlier, no issues. Went back to get the 2 achievements (Butterflies and Viscera / Sheltered from the Rain) and encountered this issue. Have restarted it like 10 times, doing it all using different tactics (arrowcart, melee, killing myself mid fight, killing everything on the map even though the Mordrem on the wall respawn after a few seconds) and still nothing. Hopefully it gets fix. Seems to be an issue with the mordrem amount needed to fill up the bar. 1-2 are missing for it to complete or the 1-2 are not counting as kills for it to advance. Thought it could have also been a issue with Kasmeer clones but I doubt it. Since when you jump and melee them, she doesn’t spawn them.

Arcan Lorne – 80 Rev / Aaron Lorne – 80 Thief
Alister Lorne – 80 Grd / Aeron Lorne – 80 War
Jaeger Lorne – 80 Ran / Variel Lorne – 80 Necro

Posted by: Emkorora.8217

Emkorora.8217

I was about to post something about this. Did the story earlier, no issues. Went back to get the 2 achievements (Butterflies and Viscera / Sheltered from the Rain) and encountered this issue. Have restarted it like 10 times, doing it all using different tactics (arrowcart, melee, killing myself mid fight, killing everything on the map even though the Mordrem on the wall respawn after a few seconds) and still nothing. Hopefully it gets fix. Seems to be an issue with the mordrem amount needed to fill up the bar. 1-2 are missing for it to complete or the 1-2 are not counting as kills for it to advance. Thought it could have also been a issue with Kasmeer clones but I doubt it. Since when you jump and melee them, she doesn’t spawn them.

I also wanted to add that I’ve done this quest before, too. But that was years ago, after the mission was initially released. I didn’t encounter this issue then, so it seems like it’s a recent glitch, for some reason. And like I said, I can’t find any other information about this glitch anywhere, so— again— it seems like a new glitch for an old mission, which is odd.

Posted by: Michiel.3608

Michiel.3608

Ah great thanks for fixing this

Posted by: Step.4073

Step.4073

Ah great thanks for fixing this

oh cool fixed? going to try now thanks for notifying.

EDIT:
confirmed it is fixed, thanks anet.

(edited by Step.4073)