Seasoned Toymaker bugged

Seasoned Toymaker bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: upsdn.5426

upsdn.5426

After completing 16 of the nonrepeatable achievements, and after repeating Bells of Wintersday 7 times, and completing Toypocalypse Survivor 1 time, I have fulfilled 18 of the options that count toward completion of the Seasoned Toymaker achievement.

The achievement is still not triggering, however; I’ve repeated Bells of Wintersday additional times just to check. See screenshots for details.

Edit: I should mention that it said “17/18” even before I’d maxed out “Bells of Wintersday” by repeating it 7 times. (It showed 17/18 before I repeated it even 3 times).

(Before someone mentions that repeatable achievements haven’t counted toward the meta-achievement in previous years, that’s irrelevant since they count for this year’s meta-achievement. They are explicitly listed in the meta-achievement’s information box.)

Attachments:

Seasoned Toymaker bugged

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

See previous threads on this issue.

Seasoned Toymaker bugged

upsdn.5426

See previous threads on this issue.

Thank you for the (admittedly unhelpful) response. I actually already have seen previous threads on this issue, but for your own reference: Google is your friend.

None of these threads resolves the issue. In particular, Dulfy’s blurb about repeatable achievements and Dulfy’s first and second blurbs about Grawnk Munch/Generous Harvest do not explain why I would not have received “Seasoned Toymaker” at this point, in light of the information provided in my post. (Summary: Grawnk munch counts toward meta achievement, generous harvest does not; both autocomplete in my case since I completed them last year. Repeatables will count, but checkmarks do not show up.)

Good luck.

(edited by upsdn.5426)

Seasoned Toymaker bugged

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Then, you could have posted in said threads.

Good luck.

Seasoned Toymaker bugged

upsdn.5426

Then, you could have posted in said threads.

Good luck.

It’s mentioned in the Bugging Best Practices sticky that

When posting in the bug forums, here are some things that will help us find and address your issue: one bug per thread, and searching for existing issues before starting a new thread.

Since the previous threads on this issue were either quite old, or are already concluded, or describe issues that very clearly may be distinct bugs, I thought it was prudent to post a separate thread.

If the various symptoms are later discovered to stem from the same bug, the mods are able to merge if necessary.

Good luck.