Send mail to a character name

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Outlier.1732

Outlier.1732

During the Halloween, I sent a mail with a Lv80 heavy pants armor got from MK chest to my brother. The name I sent to was his current character’s name, not his account.
After mail sent successfully, the mail disappeared. My brother did’t receive any mail I sent and I also did’t receive a return mail.

After that, I sent another test mail to him by his character’s name, the result is the same – he got nothing. (btw, his mailbox is not full)

Does anyone know why? And how do I get back the item ? I wrote a bug support in game, but I have not gotten any response in these days.
Thanks for reading.

Posted by: Sinning.7483

Sinning.7483

I lost 5 Gold sending Mail Reply….I NEVER type name…have lost a few mail (way too high really) but the killer is that support claim they have no way of tracking recovering mail and are unwilling/unable to help.

Warning..use In-game mail at your own risk, which is a very real one.

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

There are times when the mail takes days to show up. I made one of my guildies armor and sent it in two mail messages. The one message showed up immediately, and it took two days for the second message to show up.

Hopefully your mail to your brother is still on its way…although it’s still frustrating either way.

Posted by: Kurp.3207

Kurp.3207

Delete old mails! I had 4/10 and was receiving no mail. After deleting one mail, I received new ones. There was like 5 mails just waiting for space, when I had space.

The whole 10 maximum mails has always been bugged. I wish they would fix it.

Posted by: Berin.4285

Berin.4285

I have the same problem

My partner would have sent me 4 gold is not received by mail but since then we can not send any mail to each other .
I’m trying to send mail to anyone else succeed.
Mailbox is not full i’m check that.