Series of Disconnects From Game Server

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: UnfairOphelia.9763

UnfairOphelia.9763

Over the past half hour or so, I’ve had 5 server disconnects, and some serious whisper/chat lag for the last hour or so. Has happened in multiple different map areas. Internet connection has been fine, with nice fast pings. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Scribe and Executive Officer of Sognatori di Tramonto [DRMS] on Fort Aspenwood.
A proud altaholic and cartographer.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

The whisper lag has been affecting me as well. Also, the guild history wouldn’t update when this was occurring. Map, guild, and say chat was working just fine. Things “seem” to be back to normal.

Posted by: Chrury.4627

Chrury.4627

I too had a series of disconnects today. Very unusual for my connection. Teamspeak, steam, and standard web-browsing were all working fine during my disconnects.

I’ll note that half of them showed the “Cannot connect to logon server” error and the other half did the standard connection error THEN the logon server connection error.

I was also doing Fractals 34, 35, 36 at the time. Luckily the party members were understanding.

Posted by: Azeruth.2604

Azeruth.2604

Having this problem myself now. 3 times going for my fourth

Posted by: Friggarn.9451

Friggarn.9451

3-4 times as well here since around 8-9PM EST, game and forum are unavailable for about 1-2 minutes. Not long enough to do a tracert to find out if there’s an issue down the pipe.

Other web services are unaffected from what I can tell.

I’m guessing it’s Level3 but I can’t confirm.

edit: It’s 100% Level3, I was able to complete a tracert this last outage (now happening every 30ish minutes) – it’s dying between Chicago and Dallas Level3 servers. I can’t find anything online about this issue yet though.

(edited by Friggarn.9451)

Posted by: UnfairOphelia.9763

UnfairOphelia.9763

It’s 100% Level3, I was able to complete a tracert this last outage (now happening every 30ish minutes) – it’s dying between Chicago and Dallas Level3 servers. I can’t find anything online about this issue yet though.

Thank you for finding this info out – hopefully that will help them find the problem and fix it asap! I’ve been getting disconnects for over 6 hours now.

Scribe and Executive Officer of Sognatori di Tramonto [DRMS] on Fort Aspenwood.
A proud altaholic and cartographer.