Server error ?

Server error ?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Psycosi.4670

Psycosi.4670

I’m not sure if this is a bug or something that should go in the tech forum so i’ll try here first.

Every time i log in or waypoint to another map i get this message on my screen. I have no issues connecting to the game and i don’t disconnect, this problem started today and is more of an annoyance then anything else.

Attachments:

Server error ?

Posted by: DGM.6143

DGM.6143

Login server seems to be taking longer than usual to respond.
Party invitations work, but the actual party itself doesn’t work correctly for me and someone else(I see the other person’s portait and all the other info, but not the other way around). Party chat works both ways. The party is dissolved automatically after some time.

Edit: A few corrections.

(edited by DGM.6143)

Server error ?

Psycosi.4670

A side effect for me is that nothing appears in my “Sell on TP” screen even though i have items in my inventory.

Server error ?

Posted by: Anj.1206

Anj.1206

I’m getting the same error, usually when trying to access the trading post or switching zones. I’m also getting significant amounts of lag. I’ve done a few tests and my net seems fine – given that a handful of others suddenly started getting this issue now as well, I believe there’s something going on on their end.

Server error ?

Psycosi.4670

Ye i’m getting “502” error’s on TP. Thought it may be my ISP also so i did a speed test and its running at full so its not my end either.

Server error ?

Posted by: Calixtus.8617

Calixtus.8617

Same message keeps appearing and i cannot join a party in Fractals. Could set my own fractal up and invited others and they could not join me. Mind you this party glitch crap has been going on forever.

The usual fix of guesting to another server does not work this time.