Severe lag and disconnects on Blackgate.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fenric.6475

Fenric.6475

After the first game update earlier tonight I did not have any problems. As soon as I logged back in after updating the second time, I am experiencing severe lag and am unable to use skills or interact with merchants, etc. After a minute or so of this I get disconnected back to the character select screen.

Posted by: phil.1870

phil.1870

Same thing happening on JQ. quite a few people in wvw map chat and guild chat complaining about the same problem

Nodferatu….QT

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I’m dc’ing in WVW constantly since it came back online. (SoS server)

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

I don’t believe they’d release something that wasn’t ready. I’ll hop in WvW and see if my server has problems too.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Posted by: Rhizo.5089

Rhizo.5089

I’m on JQ and after the second patch, there is very bad lag issues with numerous disconnects. Something got broke. ANET needs to look into this asap.

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

Im on Sorrows Furnace and have the same issues.

Katz.5143

This morning we are still have dc problems in WvW on SoS. I asked in chat and several people said they were having the disconnects. We were on SoS borderlands at the time this morning around 7 am CST if that info helps.

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

I’m on TC and I have this when I go into LA with anything better than “best performance” settings, plus totally random disconnects unrelated to graphical settings. I don’t have a fantastic computer but this absolutely was not happening before the patch, and no, it was not due to the influx of people because of the patch. I did the Teq event all the way through several times on better settings with no crash issues and I’ve been in LA during other big events with no problem. Only started after the patch.

I’m almost scared to try going into WvW.

Katz.5143

Is this a known issue or do I need to put in a support ticket? In PvE this is ok because when you log back in you are in the same spot most of the time. In WvW it is a pain because you may have to run a long ways and miss out on something big when you disconnect.

Posted by: Dusk.4708

Dusk.4708

Yes im on SBI and i have terrible lag, i mean i run this game at like 90+ FPS with a good desktop, and i don’t understand how i can have lag like this it is extremely frustrating especially due to the fact that i need to have fluid combos going (im a thief) to survive in WvW and i can’ due to this, Anet please try to fix this bug you forgot with your WvW mishap.

SBI [Hero] Zero the Mechanist