Shadow Escape

Shadow Escape

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Procop.1579

Procop.1579

I dont know if it has all ready reported or not Shadow Escape is the skill 2 when a thief gets downed. The problem here is when a thief is low on HP ( hit points ) and using a skill 2 no matter what weapon and the in the process if gets downed he is getting teleported to the projectile of the skill 2 of the weapon he is using . I hope you understand what i am trying to convey here.

I suggeset there should be some transition phase in order to stop the un intentional teleport and land into a zone where you dont want to be. If you want to test it please use a short bow and see for your self. Thank you.

I want a response from ANET i will keep posting at-least once every week . Thank you.
Give me an infraction idc, i want to know if you guys even read or not, few weeks and no response i am done with this game ! (if you think you read the posts and have no time to respond please post a thread about dev reading times etc when you read and stuff (yes allotting a time frame for reading forums )

(edited by Procop.1579)

Shadow Escape

Posted by: HiddenRage.7408

HiddenRage.7408

Demanding, aren’t ya?

Representing RoF. For Johnny Cash!
What I miss most about old LA (pre-destruction) was
killing people with a portal from the top of the bank.

Shadow Escape

Procop.1579

well as you see its been 11 days. Its a problem a simple reply stating its all ready been brought to our attention or we are working on it or we know it or no its not a bug that’s how its gone be deal with it would go a long way !

Shadow Escape

Procop.1579

after the recent update i read some thing about this being fixed in way, but it still happens.