Shadow of the Dragon skins

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

I can not find the “Shadow of the Dragon” skins that are in the gemstore within my wardrobe bank. I have not bought them since i want to try and match the 3 pieces with other armor pieces to create something cool, i can not do that from the gem store preview.

Is it a bug that they are not in the wardrobe bank like all other skins, or is there a reason?

Thank you,

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

There actually are other skins that don’t show up in the wardrobe until you unlock them (i.e. in this case, buy them) but I’m not sure if that’s what’s intended for these skins.

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

There are? I have quite a couple of gem store skins and they all show up. Example: Lawless, primeval, Magitech, Phalanx. etc.

I don’t really want to buy them before i can scramble a nice set together from the wardrobe bank. And now i cant preview these skins with any other.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

http://dulfy.net/2015/01/16/gw2-shadow-of-the-dragon-helm-shoulders-and-gloves-in-gemstore/

Use the link codes provided there to preview the pieces in-game.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

There are? I have quite a couple of gem store skins and they all show up. Example: Lawless, primeval, Magitech, Phalanx. etc.

This is true. Several pieces and a few outfits are hidden until acquired. It’s not applied uniformly. I have no good theories as to why.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I think it has something to do with certain skins and items in the gem store are not available all the time. So they are not available in the wardrobe for that reason (whether it because they cannot link to the gem store item to buy or because of OCD collectors I dunno). Mini pets that are temporary also act the same way.

For example the Magitech and Primeval skins are always in the gem store. So their skins are available for viewing in the Wardrobe.