Shared Inventory Slots are No Longer In-Line

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ToastyMuffins.5432

ToastyMuffins.5432

The shared inventory slots are no longer in line with the other inventory slots when you have the bags hidden. Personally I find this rather irritating as I started hiding the bags so that my inventory would appear as a solid block, so this new change is rather annoying and would like an option for it be in-line with the other bags. The attachment shows what I mean.

Attachments:

Posted by: Stryker Ace.4708

Stryker Ace.4708

In the long run this will be a good thing.

ToastyMuffins.5432

In the long run this will be a good thing.

While it may be for some people, I know others are also annoyed with it. And its fine if they put an option in for it, but the fact that they didn’t put either an option or list the change in the patch notes annoys me. Plus it may be causing issues with the scroll bar.

Posted by: Davion Roth.6709

Davion Roth.6709

Good lord, I just noticed this first thing when I logged in…it’s a horrible undocumented change. No, it will not be a good thing in the long run for everyone. Make it optional, good grief.

Posted by: AlliedKhajiit.2794

AlliedKhajiit.2794

Good lord, I just noticed this first thing when I logged in…it’s a horrible undocumented change. No, it will not be a good thing in the long run for everyone. Make it optional, good grief.

You don’t speak for everyone. I like the separation. It’s certainly not a bug, but it might have been either oversight that there’s no option to change it back, or a limitation.

Posted by: Davion Roth.6709

Davion Roth.6709

You don’t speak for everyone.

Nor did I say so, guess you didn’t understand what I meant. A previous poster said “In the long run this will be a good thing.” and I was saying, not for everyone it won’t. People like different things. I don’t mind changes, but jarring things like this that throw my entire inventory out of whack really should be optional. Plus there’s like 2 or 3 “ghost” lines where I have no slots, but my window thinks I do because I can scroll down and look at blankness (that’s clearly a bug).

ToastyMuffins.5432

You don’t speak for everyone. I like the separation. It’s certainly not a bug, but it might have been either oversight that there’s no option to change it back, or a limitation.

Regardless of whether or not it is truly a bug. Because it’s unwanted, I will continue to consider one since it is both unwanted and undocumented.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Well, some people complained about the Share Slot mixing with other Inventory Slots when they gave that slot for free to everyone, possibly it was an attempt to address that maybe. Cannot please everyone though…

ToastyMuffins.5432

Well, some people complained about the Share Slot mixing with other Inventory Slots when they gave that slot for free to everyone, possibly it was an attempt to address that maybe. Cannot please everyone though…

They could easily please everyone by making it optional.