Shatt appears to be bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Infinix.3062

Infinix.3062

Last night, we tried killing the Shatterer (which is a part of the daily) and after looting the chest, everyone was disconnected and dropped to the beginning of Blazeridge Steppes. Some of us kept our loot, some of us didn’t – but none of us got credit for the kill.

The same thing just happened now. This is the second time I’ve lost my loot, so I’m posting here to try to warn people: Shatt appears to be bugged. Thanks.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Huh — I just did Shatterer ten minutes ago, it worked fine. It was after a new build was announced but before I got the build, as we were in the Shatterer time window when the build deployed so we just finished the fight first.

Posted by: bob.5680

bob.5680

Same thing happened to me last night…kind of a bummer. I won’t have an opportunity to try it again before reset today.

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

I’m going to guess that the issue has to do with depopulating maps. When I read about world boss crashes/rollbacks before playing last night, I made sure to loot my bosses quickly and then leave the zone after the event was done. I had no problems as a result.

Has anyone seen a “Volunteer” prompt since the patch yesterday? The warning that their instance is low population and soon to be closed? If no one has seen that, then that seems to me to be confirmation that it’s what’s causing the crash bug. Rather than giving the one hour warning, the instance just gets closed up immediately without the usual checks and balances, costing people their progress. If people are still getting the Volunteer prompts, though, then it might be something different.

Posted by: bob.5680

bob.5680

The map I was in was still quite full. Also, some guildies in another map got disconnected before Shatterer was killed.

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

not sure if is the new patch, but i did get dced
i think it might be sever side crashing

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Posted by: lene.9560

lene.9560

I just finished the one 3 minutes ago got DC’d lost my loot and didnt get credit for the kill

Posted by: Dalwhat.2867

Dalwhat.2867

Just completed Shatterer, inspecting loot (fortunately nothing too awesome) and DC’d. Immediately logged back in to an apparently random spot in Blazeridge and had lost all loot and credit for kill. Daily not updated.

Paddy Malone Human Level 80 Ranger
Also Level 80 Mesmer, Elementalist, Engineer, Thief & Warrior.

Posted by: Killerassel.2197

Killerassel.2197

Same here. Killed shatterer in the 21:00 CEST spawn, got dc’ed and have lost both loot and daily achievement. And after logging back in appeared at a waypoint very far away from my last position, but still on the same map.

However, while typing an in-game bug report I got the request to volunteer to join a different instance of the map. So those still work.

Posted by: Khold.4057

Khold.4057

This just happened to me after killing Teq.. Lost all my loot all the Karma everything like I never did anything. If I am going to put the time in to fight the world bosses and then be penalized for spending said time, I will just stop doing that content. This is ridiculous.

Posted by: Milo.7810

Milo.7810

I have dropped from yesterday Shatterer exotic Breath of Kralkatorrik. I was so happy, because it was my best drop in GW2 ever. I was happy all of those 15 seconds before i was disconected and lost all of my loot