Ships of the Line - BUGGED-

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: prestige.3570

prestige.3570

So I get to the part where I have to help Merri with the Ooze problem. This quest is so unclear, that I actually had to watch a video on Youtube on how do it. So no matter how many times I drop the “Goop” bundle on the “sludge holes”, they keep re-spawning. I have attempted this quest over 4 times. You guys need to fix your game! How long has GW2 been out now??

Dont believe me? Here’s a picture.

FIX IT

Attachments:

prestige.3570

Really? No response at all???

Posted by: holotype.1643

holotype.1643

hehe that’s a lot of goop!

I’ve not seen that bug before, but if you have tried the mission several times and this same bug is blocking your progression, the only thing you can do is report it and go focus on something else in game other than your character’s storyline.

Try not to get kitten about it….they will fix it eventually.

Championing Blackgate since Aug. 25, 2012
[UV]

prestige.3570

Isnt that what im doing right now? Reporting it?

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Are you plugging the holes? They don’t respawn, but a blob of goop will spawn every time you kill an ooze. If you pick it up and drop it, it will despawn after 15s so you can clear up the area a bit. The leaks are the big green geysers, you need to plug each one with a bit of goop.

Posted by: Ian Smith.8690

Ian Smith.8690

You can also use the command /bug to report things in-game. You won’t receive a response but it may get it more pin-pointed for ArenaNet.

Also, I would like to point out that World of Warcraft has been out for over eight years now and they still have bugs and glitches. By comparison I would say ArenaNet has done an amazing job in just a mere six months with their fixes.

Just food for thought.

I think a good developer should be a person not a professional. —DayZ designer Dean Hall

prestige.3570

Rofl. You guys finally fixed the bug, but didnt even mention it. The option to “Plug”, by pressing ‘F’, wasnt even there. Now a week later, it magically appeared.