Shortbow Aether and Longbow Azureflame

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: PropiPanda.4163

PropiPanda.4163

https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Kurzbogen-ther-3/first#post326655

How you can see on the pictures in this link, the shortbow and longbow are ways to high on the back!

This bug excist since release and im reporting this over a year now.
Forum + Ingame + Support Ticket!
PLS fix it!!! PLS PLS PLS!!!
It looks awful and it was to expensive to hold it in my inventory.

I didnt get any response in german forum maybe you can help me here!

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Man that’s gotta be annoying. I already feel like Volcanus not having an icon is really annoying but that’s on a new level.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: PropiPanda.4163

PropiPanda.4163

Maybe 2014……

Posted by: Wygraf.8370

Wygraf.8370

I just crafted one…the bow looks great but it’s placed too high on the back. I hope Anet would adjust the position.

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

You would think this would be a “low hanging fruit” kind of bug that can be easily fixed by changing a value on the weapon’s “on the back” position. Heaven forbid Anet makes an assessment of how the other bows in the game fit properly and make an adjustment to these bows. Personally, I think QA is the last thing Anet is concerned about. It’s all about releasing temporary content and cash shop items to generate more gem sales. Who cares if that content adds new bugs to the already existing content. And to hell with fixing things like these bows’ position.

Moonlight [THRU]

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

Sheesh… Looks like its trying to float away, doesn’kitten

Aye, needs fixing. Till then, pretend you’ve got it tied down same as other bows, but its lighter than air so better at escaping. Wait for the ‘Bow Tiedowns2.0’ to fix it :P
//Portable Corpse