Shrinking Inventory & Bugs in Cursed Shore

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

Inventories are shrinking once again. This bug occurs approximately every 10 minutes. And while I’m reporting a bug: “Help Crusader Angaria signal reinforcements for the assault on Arah”, “Aid the Pact soldiers around the airship wreck” are events that are not advancing, and Elana [Trading Post] can not be interacted in some Cursed Shore megaservers.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Care to elaborate (or provide a link) to what “inventories are shrinking” actually means?

Bugged events are not new in all areas of the game and part of the reason they get bugged is when players exploit them for hours on end (don’t know if the bugging is intentional on Anet’s part or just the “not normal” interaction breaks them).

I believe that the only way to fix bugged events like that is to re-spawn the entire zone (and evidence I have observed indicates that Megaserver attempts to do this on a somewhat regular basis).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I guess the shrinking inventory that he is talking about is when you open it up and it has gone to its smallest size. You have to grab a corner and pull the inventory to a larger size again.

This started a while back and seems to happen at random times. Has nothing to do with Cursed Shore or any particular map.

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

I guess the shrinking inventory that he is talking about is when you open it up and it has gone to its smallest size. You have to grab a corner and pull the inventory to a larger size again.

This started a while back and seems to happen at random times. Has nothing to do with Cursed Shore or any particular map.

happens for me everytime i login or switch characters. I tend to have my inventory set up with 15 slots per row, and each time this happens it shrinks down to 14slots per row. It does not however shrink any smaller than that, except for extremely rare cases where it randomly shrinks down to 2×2 for no given reason.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Care to elaborate (or provide a link) to what “inventories are shrinking” actually means?

Bugged events are not new in all areas of the game and part of the reason they get bugged is when players exploit them for hours on end (don’t know if the bugging is intentional on Anet’s part or just the “not normal” interaction breaks them).

I believe that the only way to fix bugged events like that is to re-spawn the entire zone (and evidence I have observed indicates that Megaserver attempts to do this on a somewhat regular basis).

Yeah.. seems the only NPC that sees continuous repeated interaction on CS nowadays is Explorer Blix so the Failtrain can exploit the Shelter/Penitent event to endlessly reset it and farm champ bags then throw out their plethora of abuse when players try to run the event chain properly.