Sick of Crashes During Major Events

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

That’s pretty much it. Get on a full map, events looks like it’s going well, might actually win, and crash. kitten No event for you. Getting real old.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

Posted by: VaLee.5102

VaLee.5102

Same here, always crashing at the end of a successful Tarir event, either right after the reward or right before the last octovine is killed.
Had another crash on the final fight of Dragon’s Stand yesterday aswell accompanied by some really bad graphical glitches, textures flickering all over the place.

No problems whatsoever before HoT. Did a client repair but to no avail.

Win10 x64
i7 4790k, GTX 980,16GB DDR3 1600MHz, 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Latest drivers and updates.

Posted by: Gusty.3841

Gusty.3841

I used a Celebration Booster and went on Teq and some other… Game crashed on Teq and when I was able to log in again the event was over… That wasn’t fun…

Posted by: Laniya.9520

Laniya.9520

Same thing here. This time crashed standing around in LA. Been crashing since Launch evening after first patch.

Posted by: BlackyWarsX.5384

BlackyWarsX.5384

Same here. Tarir Meta a minute ago, only a few seconds left for win (one side was about to kill the last Octovine) – crash. Kitten crash. It crashes all the time, the whole day long and I have NO idea why. It crashes regularly in the new HoT maps and at world bosses (karka, for example: first time I get there I get to see the queen, then crash, then new map).

It even crashed while I did nothing at all – being afk. I see patch notes with “fixed a client crash” and ask myself… how many client crashes are there to be fixed? It’s no fun to play anymore…

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Looks like Anet don’t give a kitten about it … Reinstalled Windows 7 and the same problem.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Posted by: OBLITERATE.3278

OBLITERATE.3278

Same here

1. when Tequatl is gonna die (2 times)
  1. 10 secs before Tarir event’s end (3)

this happen with 32 bit client.

I will now try the 64 bit one