Sigil and Rune sPvp Bleed/Burn ecc duration Bug?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: tmac.9172

tmac.9172

Sigil and Rune in sPvp with +% duration are totaly broken…

tmac.9172

Anyone with same problem???

I use ranger condition dmg build and with sigil and rune i ve got 45% bleed duration, but not change bleed…first short bow skill (3 sec bleed) or second skill axe (6 sec bleed) have same bleed time with or without sigil and rune…

Posted by: Ethos.3902

Ethos.3902

Rune of the Afflicted (2) , Rune of the Centaur (2), and Rune of the Krait (2) 15% bleeding duration all do not currently work. This really needs to be fixed and I’ve been reporting it since back in the beta.

It’s also not a matter of stacking or any sort of calculation as even with 0% condition duration or 0% extra bleeding duration they have no effect. The sigils that give bleeding duration do work, at least for PvE.

tmac.9172

It s a terrible bug…sigil and rune are very important in sPvp and not work.

Same problem since many BWE ago! Fix it plzlzlzl

Posted by: Ethos.3902

Ethos.3902

Still no word on this and it’s still not working. Probably a lot of people out there wishing they could have 45% extra bleed duration or actual working condition duration from runes.

Not exactly an insignificant amount.

Posted by: Wei.7930

Wei.7930

It’s 50% bleed duration: Major Rune of the Afflicted x 4 + 2 Rune of the Centaur / Krait + Sigil of Agony. Not sure if having 2 sigils of agony gives 20% bleed duration though.

I tried it yesterday n this morning, such a disappointment that it is broken…

Posted by: Draktir.2409

Draktir.2409

It’s not really broken, the tool tips just don’t update properly to the % increases from sigils and traits.

Try it out, if you watch the bleed duration on your opponent it does not match the time shown in your tool tip (the incorrect time) and acts with the duration increase as it should. It would be nice however to get the tool tips fixed to match the duration increase.

EDIT: I have only tested this with bleed durations, someone should test this with the other conditions and post back in this thread with results.

Posted by: Wei.7930

Wei.7930

Traits are reflected correctly and Draktir is right. I timed my bleeds, they last longer than what is shown on tooltip

Posted by: Gotharella.8630

Gotharella.8630

i tried your theory out on my 80 ranger a couple of days ago, using 4 x afflicted and 2 x krait, i then tested my bleeds on single target mobs, these runes did not effect my condition durations AT ALL. what was a 6 second bleed, remained a 6 second bleed, i didnt go by the tooltips, i went by the actual debuff icon on the target. it lasted the same wether i was wearing runes or not.

Traits seem to be working though as far as duration goes, it seems to be just the runes that arent.

i did the same test in both PVP and PVE on both my rogue and my ranger, same result, runes still not working for condition/bleed/poison duration.

Posted by: Kashrlyyk.5364

Kashrlyyk.5364

I tested a full set of armor with the superior afflicted runes on it today. The “Serrated Stones” trait increases the stacks from 10 to 12 but the runes does nothing. Full set without the trait is maxed out at 10 stacks, with the trait it’s 12 again.

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

2 things @kashrlyyk
1. WHY YOU NECROING A 3 YEAR OLD POST!?!?!?!!!!!!
2. Your comment doesn’t make since. You have runes of the afflicted, you are an elementalist, something you are doing is applying bleeding, with the bleed duration trait on you receive longer bleeds. I don’t see any issue here.

Keep in mind condition duration increases cap at 100% and you can easily check how much you have on the hero panel by mousing over condition duration. Skill tooltips if I recall correctly will keep increasing past 100% but not actually apply the duration it shows and only apply the duration as if you had 100% increase. So if you have say 30% condition duration from expertise, 45% bleed duration from runes, 20% duration from agony sigil, then had 20% from food your skill tooltips will show 115% bleed duration increases but would apply a bleed duration as if you had 100% bleed duration. Basicly you make make sure you never have over 100% of any particular condition as it would be a wasted stat.