Sigil of Battle Broken

Sigil of Battle Broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Doug.4930

Doug.4930

Hello,

So basically my sigils of battle on my thief seem to have broken overnight. No matter what I try I cannot get these sigils to work. here is a list of things I have tried to fix the error. Note, yes I was in combat. Have been trying to fix this for hours.

-Exit to desktop/restart game
-Un-equip/re-equip weapons
-Put both weapons in main hand
-Taken off Armour/refunded traits
-changed weapons with battle sigils to main hand
-used spare battle sigil weapons in inv
-swapped maps multiple times
-took off one of my battle weapons to see if its counter part would work (it didn’t)

A further note, after swapping spare weapons from my inventory into the equip slots and then back again to my original weapons, I was able to get the sigils stacking might.
Upon traveling to WvW they were again broken. I tried the same thing in WvW to no effect.

My sigils are:
Main hand weapon = Accuracy
Offhand weapon = battle

Other weapon set:
Main hand = battle
Offhand weapon = Intelligence

One of my battle sigils are on my legendary, the other is on an ascended weapon, salvaging them is obviously not an option, and I would prefer not to gamble over 10 gold on new battle sigils when that may not fix the issue.

Doug The Unseen Of Homefront Defenders [HD]

Jade Quarry’s dedicated Roaming/Havoc Squad Guild

Sigil of Battle Broken

Doug.4930

A further update:
By constantly changing my weapons, and swapping my battle sigils around so that Iv got only 1 weapon per weapon set both of which are battle (so a dagger with battle in one weapon set, and another dagger with battle in the other) I am sometimes able to stack might with both weapons, once they start working, I can put my proper weapons where they should be and the problem seems fixed.

However, as soon as I swap maps, they are again broken.

Sigil of Battle Broken

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

I had the same problem and it finally took a kind person on the forums to sort this out since it’s really counter-intuitive.

Put the sigil of battle on the same hand (main or off-hand) in each weapon set. There is a hidden bug where they will conflict if one is on main hand of one set and off-hand of the other. So for instance:

set 1
Main hand weapon = battle
Off hand weapon = accuracy

set2
Off hand = Intelligence

This should fix it for you.

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

Sigil of Battle Broken

Doug.4930

I had the same problem and it finally took a kind person on the forums to sort this out since it’s really counter-intuitive.

Put the sigil of battle on the same hand (main or off-hand) in each weapon set. There is a hidden bug where they will conflict if one is on main hand of one set and off-hand of the other. So for instance:

set 1
Off hand weapon = accuracy

set2
Off hand = Intelligence

This should fix it for you.

Thank you very much. solved.