Sigil of Fire fraud description

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lasthope.7943

Lasthope.7943

Sigil of fire, when using a sigil on my warrior weapon, It would proc Flame blast but not Fire. What bothers me is that, Flame blast skill on an Engineer would proc Physical and fire damage on the area.
But now if you just read the description on Flame blast, you kind of ask your self which skill does it do, would it be NOTE: Fire a napalm ball that rolls through the foes and explodes." or Detonate Flame Blast – Detonate your napalme ball. Both of these skills add fire damage, but Where is the fire damage added?
Or was it just Nerf and its not really fire, its a flame image blast.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Sigil of fire, when using a sigil on my warrior weapon, It would proc Flame blast but not Fire. What bothers me is that, Flame blast skill on an Engineer would proc Physical and fire damage on the area.
But now if you just read the description on Flame blast, you kind of ask your self which skill does it do, would it be NOTE: Fire a napalm ball that rolls through the foes and explodes." or Detonate Flame Blast – Detonate your napalme ball. Both of these skills add fire damage, but Where is the fire damage added?
Or was it just Nerf and its not really fire, its a flame image blast.

It was changed 2-3 years ago. Intentionally does not have burning.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948