Sigil of Superior Energy not Working

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: AlfredKlios.9657

AlfredKlios.9657

As post name says, Sigil of Superior energy is not giving any endurance on weapon swap while in combat.

Already made sure that it wasn’t the 9 second internal CD i was seeing.

Posted by: Apraxas.3685

Apraxas.3685

Ive used this sigil for a long long time and it always worked fine. Are you using 2 on swap sigils at the same time? mh and oh.

Posted by: SaviorKai.4270

SaviorKai.4270

I’ve got the sigil on my warriors shield, and it doesn’t work when I swap to the shield. I’ve tested this thoroughly in combat and it doesn’t work. An explanation or a fix would be much appreciated.

Posted by: zbrkesbr.4173

zbrkesbr.4173

I’ve got the sigil on my warriors shield, and it doesn’t work when I swap to the shield. I’ve tested this thoroughly in combat and it doesn’t work. An explanation or a fix would be much appreciated.

All runes share internal cooldown. If one of runes on previous weapon set activated right before weapon swap – it is possible that on-swap runes of 2nd set wont activate due to internal cooldown kicking in.

War doesn’t determine who is right, only who is left.

(edited by zbrkesbr.4173)

Posted by: Grizledorf.5290

Grizledorf.5290

As post name says, Sigil of Superior energy is not giving any endurance on weapon swap while in combat.

Already made sure that it wasn’t the 9 second internal CD i was seeing.

doesn’t work for engineers because engineers dont have weapon swap. wish i knew this before i spent the gold to buy the rune.