Silver wastes drops disapearing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Was a little apprehensive to post this as I wanted to make sure it wasnt my imagination. On occasion, drops from mobs in Silverwastes disappear roughly half a second after they appear.
Sometimes its hard to spot as the glittery appearance of the drop on top of a corpse, plus the background of the sand. However what made it a definite for myself was being right next to a dead critter, getting the press F to collect a drop,and it disappearing very fast, nothing in inventory, nothing on side panel to confirm a collection, just gone. Havnt seen it happen on wooden or steel chests, just the glittery random drops.

Posted by: Bensozia.8071

Bensozia.8071

I thought it was just my imagination. I have been seeing this too with the glittery drops.

Guardians of the Light [GOTL]
The Dragonfly Effect [Phi]
DragonBrand

Posted by: Exun.7825

Exun.7825

Not sure it is related to what you are talking about but it also happens for ore, wood and stuff like this on the map. I always unzoom 1 time just to see a bit farther at the point that those things are not displayed on the edges, they appears when they are within a certain radius from me. The fact is that sometime they appears on the map and then disappears like half a second later. And when I’m looking for the ore that appeared and disappeared like this I can never find it.

100% sure this is not my imagination.