Silverwaste JP bug

Silverwaste JP bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: psy.5437

psy.5437

Got 9 milestones, got to end of puzzle, grabbed 3 keys, tried to open chest, removed keys + milestones, got no loot.

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Sir Black.7423

Sir Black.7423

Same thing just happened to me. At least I got the achievement and tonic, but it was still disappointing to be denied the final loot chest after all that work.

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

I have had the 9-milestones buff and the 3 keys, opened the end-chest, got a red warning that one or more milestones were missing, and got the (or some?) loot from the chest. Same for my friends that were with me there.

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Sandrell.2309

Sandrell.2309

Same thing happen to me. I have done the jp 2 times and shows 9 milestones on the little tracker, but when I get to the end it says that I am missing 1 milestone. I have gotten the keys and open the chest, but there appears to be something wrong here.

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Elliph.5961

Elliph.5961

It’s true, I can relate as follows:

Found a bug, a rather annoying one that makes me want to stop doing this jumping puzzle.

I’ve mastered the run now, can just about do it in under 13 minutes. The last four times I’ve done it, it has always said to me at the chest the same thing.

“You missed at least one milestone”.

I have even made a full run where I literally hugged every one of the NINE milestone flags for 30 seconds. Please fix this as soon as possible, I’m getting tired of getting one single exotic napsack for all my trouble.

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Elliph.5961

Elliph.5961

Happened again on my ranger today (first time he’s done it). Can someone please say they are working on this glitch? I’d rather not be stuck getting no loot for my entire account

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Suicidal Hamster.4816

Suicidal Hamster.4816

this bug still exists, got the message “missed at least one milestone”.

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

this bug still exists, got the message “missed at least one milestone”.

it’s always displayed “missed at least one milestone” but in 100s of attempts, it’s never taken my keys unless I was at 9/9
(it seems to do an extra check after the chest is opened, at which point, your milestones have been reset, so technically you don’t have them all)

so I guess the display part is still a bug; I don’t know of anyone who isn’t getting their loot, which is what this thread was about a year ago

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Suicidal Hamster.4816

Suicidal Hamster.4816

if thats the case then the bug is extremely misleading at least or annoying at most.

Silverwaste JP bug

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

if thats the case then the bug is extremely misleading at least or annoying at most.

I just chalk it up to ANet Consistency­™ (although the first 10 times, I admit to feeling the same — I guess there were just too many new bigger issues to keep feeling annoyed about this one).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”