Silverwastes Legendary Annihilator BUGGED

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

It would be nice if they would just REPLY about this admitting it’s bugged then we can all stop camping Red Rock in the hope it might spawn.

Posted by: UncrushablePigeon.8760

UncrushablePigeon.8760

Yep I’ve been in the Silverwastes a few days now, no Annihilator and people are asking about it in map chat. He’s the only boss I need as well.

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

Over 60 Breaches and Zero Annihilator’s so much win happening over here!

But yeah there is no problem for sure winks

On a serious note if the spawn is going to be that rare give us a boss timer on him or something this is frustrating. People are starting to think I’m a NPC because I’m there so much…

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

On a serious note if the spawn is going to be that rare give us a boss timer on him or something this is frustrating.

I would love to know why this wasn’t done in the first place…

Is the lack of the Annihilator spawning just a graphical representation of the broken RNG system? Anet’s RNG == 4 options, 1 of which will never be selected.. ( like necros in pvp daily perhaps?)

Posted by: Delutia Aisyl.9538

Delutia Aisyl.9538

Still no Annihilator.
Still no reply.

But I’m not losing faith in Anet at all. (It was lost a long time ago.)

Posted by: shadowshaw.9217

shadowshaw.9217

This is a current event going on in the game that has ties to multiple titles and achievements. It should be a priority to fix something like this!

Why hasn’t Anet responded yet? I’m still going to silverwastes once in a while in hopes of an annihilator showing up, but to no avail…

C’mon, Anet, at least give us a response.

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

Everyone cross your fingers to hope they ninja fix this come next patch.

Really getting tired of hanging out at Red Rock yes I know it is by choice but yeah… please fix.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Reanne.5462

I put in a bug report last week on this, which they have completely ignored. I wonder if thier lack of response is a sign they are working on something… since they refuse to tell us in advance when/what they will be releasing.

Posted by: Gudy.3607

Gudy.3607

I put in a bug report last week on this, which they have completely ignored.

How do you know that? In-game bug reports do not generally get a response, unless ANET needs additional information from the player that they can not get from the report, logs and whatever access they have to the in-game state of the account and/or server.

Reanne.5462

I put in a bug report last week on this, which they have completely ignored.

How do you know that? In-game bug reports do not generally get a response, unless ANET needs additional information from the player that they can not get from the report, logs and whatever access they have to the in-game state of the account and/or server.

I put in a support ticket through Support
not thru the ingame bug report. They have not acknowledged the ticket.

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

It had spawned an hour ago since the new update. I was there to believe it.

Legendary Annihilator killed and the associated achievements unlocked. Everyone was happy. I just hope it continues to spawn over time for others to catch.

Attachments:

Posted by: shadowshaw.9217

shadowshaw.9217

Yep. I can confirm it as well. Annihilator has been fixed and is now a regularly spawning legendary just like all the rest of them. Good huntin’ everyone.

Posted by: Mini.1786

Mini.1786

Me and some other people have been having the same problem with Amber now. It hasn’t shown for a long time. I’ve been camping amber for rounds and rounds and no sign. I also noticed that the rubble event doesn’t appear there anymore, unless we fail to protect the fort. Even if defenses break, no event. Many people been waiting and no sign of the legendary. Anyone else know if it’s a bug or something being done wrong?