Silverwastes teleport bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: konhake.5184

konhake.5184

I`m experiencing a bug on silverwastes last path which is impossible to complete the new collection archivements. This bug teleports me to hidden depths waypoint when i try to hit the troll boss or enter the frey on amber sandfall. Please try to fix this bug soon as possible. Thank you, konhake

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I got this bug once before too last night, but I haven’t tried fighting the Iron Troll boss again since it happened, so I can’t determine if it was a once off bug or if it’s repeatable.

Posted by: bird.5920

bird.5920

This happened to me once, on the same exact champ. Couldn’t replicate this, as all attempts following (during different Breach events) were successful and bug free.

Zaxares.5419

Question for you guys. When the bug occurred for you, had you already done the Tangled Paths LS on that particular character?

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

This happened to me once, on the same exact champ. Couldn’t replicate this, as all attempts following (during different Breach events) were successful and bug free.

Same here.

Question for you guys. When the bug occurred for you, had you already done the Tangled Paths LS on that particular character?

I can only speak for myself here: Yes, the LS was already done on that character.

Zaxares.5419

OK, that can rule out one possible factor then. My Mesmer had not yet completed the LS when she was hit by the bug.

Posted by: ZitheratiS.8967

ZitheratiS.8967

Same thing happened to me 3 times on 2 different days. I jump in, land in the Troll area, and then within a few seconds, I’m teleported to the map below. I’d waypoint and run back to Amber but got teleported again. I haven’t been able to hit the Troll once. I’ve done all the other achievements and just need that 1 dang fang for the lumi gloves.

Posted by: bird.5920

bird.5920

Yep! Mine was done, if it makes any difference.

Posted by: Aphugel.7940

Aphugel.7940

Same, like 6 times in a row now.
I thought it had to do with story being open, but I finished it, and it still happens.
Strangely enough still getting the reward chest with the master key, if the map manages to kill all 5 bosses.