Siren's Landing (Urgent)

Siren's Landing (Urgent)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kururu.8140

Kururu.8140

The server for Siren’s Landing is severely broken. I couldn’t move, use skills or teleport out of the map after relogging. My endurance is constantly 1/4th of full and isn’t replenishing. There’s lag beyond anything and everyone’s pings (as far as I can see in chat) is around 4,000.
I jumped in an updraft and it didn’t push me up, then about 2 minutes later it catapulted me so far into the air (and didn’t stop for about 30 seconds) that I couldn’t see the map below me anymore.

All the other maps are fine though. Whatever was in the latest patch really isn’t sitting well with the new map, though.

(edited by Kururu.8140)

Siren's Landing (Urgent)

Posted by: Wasabi.6435

Wasabi.6435

Yes 2 of me main characters are now stuck in this map ! this needs a fix asap!

Siren's Landing (Urgent)

Posted by: Biziut.3594

Biziut.3594

Yup I am stuck as well

Siren's Landing (Urgent)

Posted by: Azzara Nectum.1734

Azzara Nectum.1734

Yep, same issue here

— Slave of the Free World —

Siren's Landing (Urgent)

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Hearing reports from other people on twitch streams they too cannot login on any character parked in Siren’s Landing.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Siren's Landing (Urgent)

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Hearing reports from other people on twitch streams they too cannot login on any character parked in Siren’s Landing.

I can confirm this, it took me 12 minutes to load the map, im trying to load out of it into another map, but nothing is responding.

Finally got into the map, tried to port to Divinitys Reach, after 5 minutes it tried to load DR, then it gave me a network error, and closed the game down, so I guess any character tied to the new map atm is a no go ingame, until Anet fix it.

(edited by Ok I Did It.2854)

Siren's Landing (Urgent)

Posted by: Wasabi.6435

Wasabi.6435

still no fix! ?? gg anet