Site shop not working.

Site shop not working.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: rwolf.9571

rwolf.9571

Tried buying through via In-game and also had the “Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!” Error.

Decided to buy through the website, no issues there. Go figure.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Me and a few others in my guild purchased the $79 version and got most of the stuff already. We didn’t get the 4000 gems? Is this a bug or just slow?

DivaCeryn , it states in the email after purchase that can take upto 72 hrs to get the gems, so wouldnt worry just yet.

Correct. I’m getting that added to the main FAQ for Path of Fire, so it’s info that players can get real easily.

Cool thanks! I was one of those people who got a little confused as to why I got all my other items instantly but didn’t get my 4000 Gems. You know how people are about reading emails LOL!

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Nep Leet.5491

Nep Leet.5491

Still receiving the following error message:

The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

EDIT: Okay then! I was able to purchase in game with no issue.

You Live, You Learn
You Die, You Learn Faster

(edited by Nep Leet.5491)

Site shop not working.

Posted by: crashburntoo.7431

crashburntoo.7431

I’m still receiving a “cookies” or “redirecting loop” error in Chrome when I try to load the store at all. However, it loads in IE from the same computer/connection. Chrome is my main browser on this computer with very little IE history and no changes/cookie dumps… heh heh, cookie dumps, were done beforehand.

It looks like Firefox has an issue from the post above, but I’m not sure about Edge, Safari or other browsers. Where’s Netscape Navigator when you need it?…

Guild: From the Ashes Risen [FENX]
Server: Tarnished Coast

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Jaidy.1824

Jaidy.1824

What to do with the e-mail with the serial number i received? I bought the upgrade trough the in-game store.

Still waiting for my delivery of the gems though

Site shop not working.

Posted by: fudgeblood.4806

fudgeblood.4806

not working for me, it advises to clear cookies but that doesn’t help. My gf bought it on her pc right next to me……….. SOO JEALOUS. : (((

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Bought ultimate, everything is ok. Waiting for gems.

Awesome! Thanks for your support.

I didn’t get any gems either… is the delay supposed to be there, already got everything else though. Not sure what I will do with the two level 80 boosts though (they stacked, hopefully this doesn’t break anything).

I think I used my HoT boost already but I might recall incorrectly, as I only remember messing with the trial at one point but do not know if I committed to it or not.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

^ As stated on the sales page the gems for Ultimate are delayed up to 72 hours.

The Burninator

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Xabis.1840

Xabis.1840

Just tried to pre purchase via the gem store, and after confirming the order, an error flashed very briefly and returned me to the edition selection. The error was a few lines of red text and it was only on the page for half a second so i was unable to read it. No confirmation email was sent, so i dont think it was saved, but I dont want to buy it twice in case it did.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

Tried buying through via In-game and also had the “Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!” Error.

Decided to buy through the website, no issues there. Go figure.

Me and my husband experiencing same issues. Wonder that has to do with location? We are in Australia.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Hmmmmmmmmmmnmnmz.9623

Hmmmmmmmmmmnmnmz.9623

I purchased PoF from website store today and didnt receive redeem code or any emails. Anyone have same problem?

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Arrow.4619

Arrow.4619

Tried multiple times to purchase the $79 version and ran into the same problem most others have reported – after hitting continue it doesn’t process the payment and tells me an error has occurred and that I should try again later. Tried on both my machine and my wife’s without success.

Nerf Shadow Arts condition cleanse. Gut the
Acrobatics trait line. Then sell it back
to them for $50. Brilliant! – ghost of P.T. Barnum

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Hey there,

A few people were sent serial codes that had already been distributed. If you get an error message that suggests your code was one of those (<100) sent out twice — such a message might be something like “This code is in use” or something of that sort — please be aware that we have gathered a list and will be sending replacement codes without you needing to do a thing!

This applies to the Path of Fire Deluxe Collection, which is the “bundle” that includes Path of Fire and Heart of Thorns.

If you submitted a ticket, no worries. If you did not, no worries. We’ll get that code out — they’ve already started on it — and if you need any extra help, you can contact CS at that time. We’re very sorry for this inconvenience and will take care of this as soon as possible.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Tried multiple times to purchase the $79 version and ran into the same problem most others have reported – after hitting continue it doesn’t process the payment and tells me an error has occurred and that I should try again later. Tried on both my machine and my wife’s without success.

Sorry to hear, Arrow. What browser are you using? (And have you tried alternative browsers? Just asking so I can give full info in my report to the devs.)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Altion.9576

Altion.9576

Btw I bought the game yesterday, cant wait to try the new Guardian Skills!!