Skills double activation on single input

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hswordmaster.4321

Hswordmaster.4321

I have been noticing skills that have 2 parts (Revenant facets, Guardian Zealot’s fire, etc) sometimes activate twice on a single input. This might be the same reason why CA on rangers sometimes don’t work. I don’t know what is causing it but it really sucks when facets go on CD instead of giving out boons.

Posted by: Dagger.2035

Dagger.2035

I ran into the same issue with my Revanent. I’m glad someone else has noticed it. Basically, they enhanced the controls so you can activate skills multiple times when you hold down the key. It’s very annoying.

I tried posting this issue in the general forums with the patch notes:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Disable-skill-triggering-on-held-down-key/first#post6259021

Human Thief [DOA]
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

I realized it today several times, thought I was accidently doubleclicking. But no, if I click onto the Facet for the buff, and press just a little to long, it activates Elemental blast at my position. This should be 3 seperate clicks. But its actually just one.

This happend so far with:
Facet of Light (always, WvW and PvE)
All other Facets activate instantly sometimes in WvW only, I guess due to minilags.

Somehow it doesnt happen with other Facets on Revenant or the F2 ability.

Since it happens in PvE aswell I’m expection instant hotfixes.

(edited by Aury.1367)

Posted by: Swagginator.3246

Swagginator.3246

it happened to me too during pvp. i noticed suddenly my elite activated after only trying to activate protection buff, but the whole dragon thing came out instead losing my ability to stack protection

Aury.1367

Ye its like not possible to play revenant atm. Is Anet even doing sth? Seriously.

Aury.1367

Woha, the threads got merged, means someone actually read them!

Aury.1367

Seriously. JUST REMOVE THAT PART OF THE PATCH. It cant be that with eeeevery patch you guys ruin something and then struggle to fix what was fine before! Its ruining the gameplay so much. I’m activating Facet of Elements instantly in every kitten fight. This seriously cant be.

Posted by: Dagger.2035

Dagger.2035

This is still an issue for me. I usually tap the facets for regeneration, swiftness, protection, and boon duration and repeat once I recover energy too keep the boons stacked. It seems like activating multiple facets quickly causes them to double activate.

This issue has also been reported in the Revenant forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Bug-Facets-double-activating/first#post6277385
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Facets-going-off-immediately-ever-since-patch/first#post6270781

Human Thief [DOA]
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: PinkFluff.6084

PinkFluff.6084

I can also confirm this is an issues I have as well on glint facets :c