[Solution] Glutton for Punishment Achv-Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DaniDemulator.2581

DaniDemulator.2581

Q:

Hi Guild Wars 2 Community,
I finished world 1 in tribulation mode but i didn’t get the Glutton for Punishment Achievement. So i can’t enter world 2. Btw i did get all King Toad parts, so i hope that you, ArenaNet, will fix this as soon as you can.

Regards DaniDemulator

Attachments:

(edited by DaniDemulator.2581)

Posted by: Program.8017

Program.8017

A:

FOUND THE SOLUTION!

You must stand in the boss area before and while the timer finishes. When the timer ends and you are in the boss area then you will the credit.

Posted by: Darkhayle.2473

Darkhayle.2473

This happened to me as well! I haven’t seen any comments on it by anet thus far and I would like to.

Attachments:

Posted by: Program.8017

Program.8017

I too got this bug. See pic.

Attachments:

Posted by: joshrei.6201

joshrei.6201

Same issue here, didn’t get credit for zone 2 and now I can’t enter zone 3. Did you guys wait for the timer after completing the zone? I exited the instance as soon as I defeated the boss and looted the chest, and I think that may be the issue. When I did zone 1, I waited for the timer.

Edit: I went through zone 2 again and waited for the timer to end, and I did in fact get the achievement for completion upon being taken to the next zone. However this issue is still a huge inconvenience, and I hope there’s a fix for it in the future.

Attachments:

(edited by joshrei.6201)