Some effects missing in fights

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Anapxist.5314

Anapxist.5314

Hello,
Got some hight lvl fractals with friend today. Fights was hot so i stick for his ele to get some extra heal from water overload. And notice, sometime he dont have bubble effect around him. His character got animation and fly around sitinig but no bubble effect. Then i start track him and other ele and found more missing effects when a lot other effects around. I have no glitch or lags, my fps was stable 58-61 capped by vsync, and my game setting all hight. So i dont understand were is problem and maybe there is no problem at all and this is how game work when much effect on screen at same time.
My pc spec is:
GTX 970
Intel i7 6700k
16GB Ram
Win 7 64 and i play on 64 gw 2 client.
Maybe some1 have same problems?

Anapxist.5314

So nobody notice that? We test it with friends today, we toke ele’s come to LA and start do overloads, and we dont see half of effects like flame field or bubble from each other. And there is no problem with effects at our own characters. If its part of vizual optimization how can we turn it off?

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Check to see that Effect LOD is turned off (as according to Anet they tied another effect culling to it, or we have a new option in settings we can’t see), but otherwise, this issue is a feature… that is very annoying.

Anapxist.5314

Hm i think its really help, i turn it off and all fine by now Thx