Someone give Eilye Jeyne a map!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Playing the ’Don’t Shoot The Messenger’ part of the storyline and if you move more than about 20ft away from Eilye Jeyne she seems to get lost and just stand there.

This is an appeal for Anet to provide her with a map so that she can find her way if the battle moves on without her.

Thanks!

GuzziHero.2467

While you’re at it, give one to Forgal Kernsson and my ranger’s pet for the Forewarned is Forearmed mission. They just went off through the wall of the sewer tunnel to fight something leaving me sitting there unable to hit anything!

GuzziHero.2467

SO MANY BUGS.

Warmaster Efut refuses to move in Under Siege. Three times now I have had to log out and restart missions because of AI bugs.

Posted by: Elden Arnaas.4870

Elden Arnaas.4870

I’m sorry you’re having so much trouble. I imagine that new code being put in for HoT is causing unforeseen issues. Also, the edited Personal Story is being restored to something more like what it originally was. This will also produce a higher incidence of odd bugs. Until the months after the personal story restoration, and the HoT release, I would expect a higher incidence of odd, random seeming bugs.
Have you put in bug reports or tickets? If not, please do. Anet devs need detailed documentation on these various bugs, so they can correct them.