(Sometimes) Not Getting Rewards in WvW

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

Tonight my guild and I captured Hills and I got no reward despite killing the guards/keep lord, and standing in the ring as it was captured. I would consider this incident a fluke not worth posting about, but it has happened to both me and my brother many times now. We’ll both capture a tower or keep, doing everything necessary to qualify for a reward, and one or both of us will get nothing (though the majority of players still get rewarded). At this point I’ve lost thousands of Wxp to this bug and it’s frustrating. When you spend 3 hours trying to take back a heavily defended keep and end up with no event reward it’s a slap to the face.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

I have consistently experienced this.
There was even a thread about it a couple of weeks ago, but it got flagrantry ignored, of course.

Gilburt.9146

This has continued to happen to me numerous times since this post. Example: my guild and I just spent 3 hours capping a fully upgraded hills and when we finally succeeded me and at least 5 others got no event reward even though we each got plenty of player kills, helped kill the lord, and stood in the circle while capping.

I have only ever missed one event reward in PvE due to a bug (and I have played a lot of PvE). Why have a I missed out on dozens of event rewards in WvW when in PvE I ALWAYS get the event reward I earned. Can this problem please at least be acknowledged???

Posted by: Ormiga.6183

Ormiga.6183

This has continued to happen to me numerous times since this post. Example: my guild and I just spent 3 hours capping a fully upgraded hills and when we finally succeeded me and at least 5 others got no event reward even though we each got plenty of player kills, helped kill the lord, and stood in the circle while capping.

I have only ever missed one event reward in PvE due to a bug (and I have played a lot of PvE). Why have a I missed out on dozens of event rewards in WvW when in PvE I ALWAYS get the event reward I earned. Can this problem please at least be acknowledged???

Was in that same fight with Gilburt (same group too) our guild and many others took Keep at hills and a lot of us that were there and participating from the beginning of our siege on hills got nothing while some others that had just gotten to the fight were saying they got gold level participation rewards.

Posted by: Waldrun.8493

Waldrun.8493

This frustrating bug has been happening to me on and off for months now and has cost me at least several gold, tens of thousands of karma and multiple levels worth of WXP. I have sent in dozens of bug reports over the months to no avail. This is a pretty severe bug and really needs a fix. I am tired of having to worry about whether or not I am actuallly going to get my hard earned reward after spending a large amount of time capturing a tower, keep or SMC. Please fix this.

Waldrun – Elementalist
[CNB] – Sea of Sorrows

Gilburt.9146

Just got no reward for taking a tower even though I got player kills, killed the lord, and stood in the ring. Honestly, how is this being ignored? This is happening to me every day now….

Edit: Just happened again… Missed the reward for two towers in a row now…

(edited by Gilburt.9146)

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I have consistently experienced this.
There was even a thread about it a couple of weeks ago, but it got flagrantry ignored, of course.

I almost never get anything in WvW…. I thought that was the way the game IS.

PvE I get things about every third kill or so in most areas… I can’t even speculate why that would be…

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Gilburt.9146

This issue is still happening to me and other people I know. I just took Bay with my guild and got no reward. I stood in the circle while capping and helped kill guards, players, and the keep lord.

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

I completely quit wvw, it’s ridiculous spend hours building up effort to achieve something and then get rewarded with a FAT LAUGH AT YOUR FACE.