Sorrow's Subjugator (Dungeon master)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Helldemonium.2758

Helldemonium.2758

Hi,

I’ve been trying to get Sorrow’s Subjugator achievement for Dungeon Master.
The problem is, I need Fergg’s Path (#1) to finish it.
I’ve done this path like 5-6 times and I haven’t got the achievement.

Is this some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong.

Attachments:

Posted by: Grebbin.9138

Grebbin.9138

I got this exact same problem but with Koptevs path, I’ve completed it like 7 times. i just want it complete so I can get my Dungeoneer title. Anet please fix!

Posted by: MLinni.6109

MLinni.6109

Yes, there’s a bug with the ordering of the paths in the archievements. You have to do path 3 with the destroyer and you’ll get the archievement for path 1 (Fergg). A guildie had the same problem.

Posted by: Lauren Kamieniecki.6245

Lauren Kamieniecki.6245

QA Lead

There is a known issue where doing path 1 gives credit for path 3, and vice versa.

Posted by: Stryker Ace.4708

Stryker Ace.4708

I just did Koptev’s path(path 3) and I still did not get credit for dungeon completion. This is the second dungeon I can’t complete because of these bugs. I do not understand how recognition of completion bugs continue to persist. I have seen this bug mentioned in many postings that trace back for at least 3 years.

I also don’t understand how there isn’t a dungeon/fractal category for the in game bug report feature. How is this not recognized as part of the game?

Please fix ANET.

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

I just did Koptev’s path(path 3) and I still did not get credit for dungeon completion. This is the second dungeon I can’t complete because of these bugs. I do not understand how recognition of completion bugs continue to persist. I have seen this bug mentioned in many postings that trace back for at least 3 years.

I also don’t understand how there isn’t a dungeon/fractal category for the in game bug report feature. How is this not recognized as part of the game?

Please fix ANET.

There are way too many bugs to fix. Sadly they probably fired the ones that could fix the bugs, and the new employees don’t know how to. These things annoy me greatly too. Armor bugs get me the most, and terrain.