Spawn ; Tribulation Mode, World 2 Zone 2

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ParadoX.3124

ParadoX.3124

Nearly at the end of this zone, just before jumping on towers, you spawn ON a trap. You can’t move during two lifes and you die. Then, you can move and continue : You can see this on the picture enclosed.

Also, the checkpoint cloud (just before the next spawn on the second picture) does not work ; I don’t know if it is a troll cloud or whatever but you should fix it.

Sincerely

L. Lawliet

Attachments:

Kiwil / Alice Brightwood – Augury Rock – VVV

(edited by ParadoX.3124)

Posted by: DarkDesires.5429

DarkDesires.5429

Omg! I was stuck in that area for over an hour, and I died over 100 times (trust me I counted). Once I made it finally to the check point cloud I did a lil dance, went to go to the regular checkpoint, died and spawned right back to the beginning of that glitchy spiked fest checkpoint. O_o Words cannot describe how kitten ed off I was. Please fix it!

Posted by: Oujisama.4519

Oujisama.4519

Same problem. Confirmed.

That checkpoint is really buggy. Sometimes you will live sometimes you won’t. Next is the cloud checkpoint bug or troll cloud

Anyways please fix the problems. W2 Zone 2 is the most epic tribulation zone ever!

Posted by: sinderhella.5680

sinderhella.5680

Love world 2 zone 2!! I can’t believe that this hasn’t been fixed or responded to. I have seen LOTS of posts about this and not a single dev comment on it. I died soooo many times to this too. Took me an HOUR to get to the boss from this check point.

Sinderhella – 80 Thief | Magoria – 80 Necromancer
When a thief tells you ā€™ā€™L2Pā€™ā€™, they mean this.
Solider Bee ~ Sinister Swarm

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Had a similar issue and have submitted a Bug Report.

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

Posted by: Koerk.7502

Koerk.7502

me and a friend of mine are at this point right now and i cant find nice words for this situation atm. so i just want to say that there are 2 more who are not pleased with this. tribulation should be hard because of the narrow places to jump to and not because some ppl cant programm 2 spawn point correctly.

Posted by: Rusty Knives.4062

Rusty Knives.4062

Yea that bug is annoying, I bet especially so for those that don’t have a inf coin. However, the run to the next checkpoint isn’t that difficult once you know the path. Yes this is a big highly annoying glitch, but it can be worked around.

Fort Aspenwood – [TK][OBEY]

Posted by: Koerk.7502

Koerk.7502

ye few minutes after my post we made our way to the safe before the boss. and i got dced. its not anet’s fault but i still have to say that i would have finished zone 2 if…

i wont finish the sentence you can imagine the rest.