Spelling error in game.

Spelling error in game.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ciaobello.7832

Ciaobello.7832

Just letting you guys know I found a spelling error while playing. I believe it’s supposed to be spelled “experience” not “experiAnce”, without the “a”, and putting an “e” instead.

Attachments:

Spelling error in game.

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Found another one on some mobs in Caudecus’ Manor where it say’s damge instead of damage. Think they are the ones that do more damage when people move (Forgot the names).

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Spelling error in game.

Posted by: DusK.3849

DusK.3849

Found another one on some mobs in Caudecus’ Manor where it say’s damge instead of damage. Think they are the ones that do more damage when people move (Forgot the names).

Bandit Rifleman.

Like rock and metal remixes of video game music? Check out my site and get your headbang on!
Also, check out Hardcore Adventure Box: World 1, World 2, Lost Sessions
Main Character: Dathius Eventide | Say “hi” to the Tribulation Clouds for me. :)

Spelling error in game.

Fay.2735

Bandit Rifleman.

Thank you :P

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Spelling error in game.

Fay.2735

I know this is an old topic but the Bandit Rifleman in Caudecus’ Manor still say damge instead of damage under their nameplates.