Spider Silk Insulation was destroyed

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Yomoko.7394

Yomoko.7394

I’m working on Nevermore IV: The Raven Spirit but I made mistake , I was accidentally delete Spider Silk Insulation trophy ,that is the one of components to make The Hatching to continue Nevermore IV.
*I can harvest from Veteran Spider Queen for the first time
*but after I deleted it ,I can’t get it anymore .
-Could you help me for this problem ?
-Can I restore them ? please~~~~ I’m sorry for my bad English.

Attachments:

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Are you sure it only drops once? Not all items drop the first time.

If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below.

Good luck.

Posted by: Yomoko.7394

Yomoko.7394

Than you very much . That ’s very helpful . Appreciate for your help , make me happy again ^.^

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

You could also go to top of this page services then support and send in a ticket and they might restore your misstake.
Seeing as they can see in the collection that you had it once.

Posted by: Brett Nellermoe

Brett Nellermoe

QA Embed

You should be able to obtain another Spider Silk Insulation from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion’s Arch. He’ll have a conversation option for misplaced legendary crafting components. This will only work if you have deleted the item, so double check that it isn’t squirreled away in your bank somewhere!

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You should be able to obtain another Spider Silk Insulation from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion’s Arch. He’ll have a conversation option for misplaced legendary crafting components. This will only work if you have deleted the item, so double check that it isn’t squirreled away in your bank somewhere!

Pretty sure it works even without deleting. I’ve seen items show up there that I know are either in my bank or on a different character. I’ve never tried purchasing extras though so maybe you get stopped at that final step.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I guess the Wiki needs updating. Hopefully, someone will attend to that.