[Spoiler] LW S3 E6 entirely broken.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ClaraFee.2579

ClaraFee.2579

The final battle with Lazarus and the Eye of Janthir is 100% broken for me. I just played the final battle – all in one sitting, not several sessions cumulatively – for 3 hours, convinced that I must just be too stupid to figure out how to win. No. Even after I relented, and looked up guides on Reddit, Dulfy, and elsewhere, still I could do nothing to progress.

Playing as Ranger (because I’ve heard that maybe that has something to do with it) not once in 3 hours did the EoJ have a breakbar. Livia never got below 50% health. Sparks just rotated and the EoJ lasered me, while Livia swung her sword at the ceiling.

I tried:

Drag the EoJ through sparks clockwise – nothing.

Drag it through sparks counter-clockwise – nothing.

Throw rocks – nothing.

CC and interrupt – nothing.

Rocks and CC while being laser-beamed – nothing.

Rocks and CC while being laser-beamed while dragging it through sparks in either direction just before or just after busting Spectral Agony with the special action key – nothing!! >:(

And all possible combinations of the above.

Nevertheless, occasionally, the glowing sphere that enables the dirge would appear – but I couldn’t pick it up and it wouldn’t populate the special action key with an actual action.

I am sooooooo disappointed! – and I’m so frustrated. I’ve let it keep me up until nearly 2 AM when I have to be at the office at 8 AM; that’s indicative of how much I wanted to enjoy the experience of completing this episode, and how much I would like to rejoin social media and discussion groups without fear of having the story spoiled.

Please, please, please fix this.

[MGW] [DHA] [VII]
Join Darkhaven at http://www.darkhaven.us

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Difficulty has been adjusted and streamlined for the objective to defend your ally during the final boss fight of “The Last Chance” instance.

Not sure when you last played, but there have been several hot-fixes for the Episode.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-July-25-2017/first#post6658193

Good luck.