Stacking Sigils Bugged

Stacking Sigils Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

I just witnessed a ranger with 25 stacks of Bloodlust and 25 stacks of Celerity. I am assuming this is a bug cuz there would be no way a player would be exploiting anything right?
Anyway, it’s a bug that should probably be corrected. Don’t know if this is with certain sigils but it’s just what I observed.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

Stacking Sigils Bugged

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

Hello, can you change title to solved?

Here is your answer:
The stacks for this sigil exclude the accumulation of other stacks or will not be counted if other stacks are present

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Celerity

Its because it only does something after you get the 25 stacks unlike bloodlust

Stacking Sigils Bugged

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

From the wiki

Gain up to 25 stacks of an effect that grants an attribute bonus per stack or grants a bonus when you reach the maximum amount of stacks. On-kill sigils gain 5 stacks upon killing an enemy player in all areas of the game. You can only have one attribute stacking bonus at a time (Superior Sigil of Demon Summoning works independently, however). The bonus is lost when you are downed, when you travel to a different zone, or when you unequip the weapon. Unequip includes switching to and from underwater weapons while not having the identical sigil in the weapon sets that you start using (this means player only need 2 same sigils to keep the stack; 1 sigil on any land equipping weapon, the other on any underwater equipping weapon).

Are you suggesting that the wiki should separate from that list, the Sigils of Demon Summoning and of Celerity, since both of those can be built up together with the other stacks?

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”