Standing instead of lying

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: totalpwnage.6534

totalpwnage.6534

So was just wandering around Hoelbrak when I entered the Bear building. I proceeded upstairs and came upon some occupied beds, occupied by the ‘Locals" npc. These Locals apparently never learnt how to sleep lying down and they are just standing on top of these beds. I think there could’ve been some effort to make them lie down?

Attachments:

Happylittlevegemite of Darkhaven
Quick Load [LOAD]

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

So I was just wandering around the forums when I entered the discussion board. I clicked on a thread called “Very lazy Arena Net” expecting the usual rant about how A.Net did nothing the whole year but instead I found a simple bugreport. I think the creator of the thread could’ve put more effort posting the thread in the correct subforum.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: totalpwnage.6534

totalpwnage.6534

+1 for the lovely response. I’m still a nub to gw2 forums… Don’t know where to post anything

Happylittlevegemite of Darkhaven
Quick Load [LOAD]

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I believe this issue is related to the one posted on this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Not-so-Passed-Out-Warriors/first

P.S.: It’s me or the second post here doesn’t seem make any sense for this thread? *shrugs* And totalpwnage.6534, you posted it on the correct forum.

Posted by: Gwenryth.9450

Gwenryth.9450

I’ve sent a bug report few days ago, the “sleeping” Jotuns in the Norn starter area (Wayfarer Foothills) are also standing…
Maybe the ground is too cold to lay down