Steamed Red Dumplings don't give stat boost

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

I was using this food as a cheaper alternative to Carrot Souffle but noticed it doesn’t have an icon indicating the period of boosted stats on kill. I figured this was just a visual difference, but after testing it in wvw i saw no increase in power or condi damage on kill. Can anyone else please test this and confirm it’s bugged? Or is there some information about this food i’m missing.

Thanks.

Posted by: NuclearPrinny.4203

NuclearPrinny.4203

I have noticed this as well in HoT meta events. Jerk Poultry Flatbread Sandwiches is a food I use in some events and noticed that many of the monsters that you get a kill with doesn’t count as a kill at all, however, champions that spawns do get you the boost. I noticed that the monster that doesn’t give you the food effect boost are the ones that doesn’t give any experience or loot. I could be wrong but… needless to say I’m also experiencing this type of bug.

eyestrain.3056

Just to clarify, what I was killing with the steamed red dumpling food on was giving me exp, and to double check I tried killing the same mobs with carrot souflee on (which gave its on kill effect properly).

eyestrain.3056

Still wondering if anyone else is having this issue with seasonal/new on kill foods.