Still Bugged: Nomad Amulets

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kuulpb.5412

Kuulpb.5412

It’s Been 4 months or more, and I still cannot purchase Nomad Amulets despite having all the Living Story Season 2 Achievements and all Nomad Accessories other than that, the Two rings and Two Accessories, One of my friends claims to be able to Purchase them, while another is the same as me, unable to, and ther eis no difference in the achievements from what we gather, all hav ethe nomad rings etc.

Does anybody know if this’ll be fixed anytime soon? or if i will never be able to have ascended amulets available?

Some days I feel like I can’t go on…. and then I eat Garlic.

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

You are aware that you purchase the Amulet from the Laurel vendor?
(Not the Bandit crest merchant)

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

Kuulpb.5412

Yes I am aware….. I have been for 4 Months…..

Kuulpb.5412

Bump, Clearly no-one cares about my lack of Nomad Amulets D;

Kuulpb.5412

GUILD WARS 2 TEAM! Please can you after 5 months of this FIX this bug, multiple people cannot access the ascended amulets of Nomad Stats in the game despite having all living story season 2 achievements and talkign to every laurel vendor, it’s completely ridiculous, so many patches bringing out new things that we don’t need like that living world season 2 unlock that was bugged, and yet nomad amulets are STILL BUGGED.
It’s very disheartening that i have recieved replies to tickets saying we are lookign into it, and NOTHING has even been mentioned, there have also been bugs i rea don the forum about GW2 Wraith mask or something not being fixed after a year.

I know this sounds rude~ish, but wouldn’t it be more sensible to make sure there are as little bugs a spossible before introducing things related to the expansion such a sthe stronghold beta thing?

Yes, new thign sin games do somwetimes have their fare share of bugs, but so many things have been unfixed for months. As I continue to browse the forumsand patch notes about problems, I hope you read this and please give us SOME information into these bugs.

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

It’s not that they don’t care. They just don’t care enough to fix it. The whole “we are looking into it” is all the answer you will ever get.

Kuulpb.5412

We understand how frustrating this situation may be. While we would like to assist you with this matter, the support team is unable to modify any game features or content. However, you can rest assure that the Guild Wars 2 Development Team is aware of this issue and team members currently are working on addressing it.

Keep in mind that issues like the one you reported often are complex to resolve, and the time it takes to fix them can vary widely based on the severity and complexity of each issue. Because of this we are unable to provide a time frame in which the issue might be resolved.

I do apologise, but how is just resetting the thing so that everyone with the nomad rings and accessories available can purchase nomad amulets complex? the wvw tickets seemed fine, sent 1/2 out 1/2 not, you voided 1/2 tickets then reset everything, you could reset it so everyone who meets the criteria get them, it doens’t sound the least bit hard…