Still Cannot Continue Main Story

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Pumpkin.8036

Pumpkin.8036

I have completed “Attempted Deicide” in the Asuran quest line and it has not prompted me for the next one. I’ve been completing these with a friend and he is able to go to the next quest. It says I completed it, but I’m simply locked from my personal story now.

I sent a support ticket about this almost a week ago, and I still haven’t recieved any news of progress. I just want to know when this can be resolved so I can continue enjoying the game.

Posted by: Kryptonyx.7961

Kryptonyx.7961

I have problem with “A Light In The Darkness” personal story. When i try to speak with npc “Avatar of the Tree” i get black screen, and must restart computer. Tried to finish it 10 times, and every time i get black screen at the same place.

Posted by: Chylok.3982

Chylok.3982

I am also stuck on “A Light in the Darkness” story quest. I don’t get the black screen, as mentioned in the thread before me, instead the Avatar of the Tree is unresponsive after I’ve talked with the ghosts of Destiny’s Edge; thus making the story “blocked.”

Posted by: Lorraine.2104

Lorraine.2104

I too have this problem with the Avatar of the Pale Tree being unresponsive:(

Posted by: Lorraine.2104

Lorraine.2104

Update. I took some forum advice and did not talk to Treharne at all. I was then able to get the Avatar of the Pale Tree to respond and sucessfully completed the instance.