Still no fix for new ascended rings

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: maxie.9620

maxie.9620

3 mini patches later and it’s still not working.

Pretty shoddy, Anet. Can’t help but feel I’ve been conned.

Can I have the last 10 pristine fractal relics I spent back please?

Posted by: Initia Nova.5917

Initia Nova.5917

What do you mean by “not working”? I’ve got plenty of ascended rings, both as drops and through relics, and haven’t run into problems yet.

maxie.9620

What do you mean by “not working”? I’ve got plenty of ascended rings, both as drops and through relics, and haven’t run into problems yet.

Obviously you know that the new fractal rings that were introduced on the patch on the 26th aren’t currently able to be infused right? They do not show up in the mystic forge, so are unable to be infused. By infused I mean infused, not have an infusion applied to them.

Very disappointing. I got the ring I want to infuse but because of this bug I am still taking 12% agony damage / tick in 20-29 fractals due to lacking inherent infusion. I wouldn’t have bought it if I knew how much it would hold me back for so long, and it’s not as if this is an irrelevant complaint. I can’t put an exact figure on how much harm this has caused me but over several 20-29 fractals I can imagine it’s fairly significant.

And no, I can’t just infuse an old one for the time being because I have barely any vials, globs or shards, and besides none of those are the ring I want to use. The ring I want to use is the Ossa Family Signet Ring but I can’t and it sucks.

Come on, Anet, what is going on?

Thanks for not taking the time to read this thread and also pretending this issue and this thread doesn’t exist.

P.S. I’d still like my 10 pristine fractal relics back, or a bug fix, or a working infusable item.

P.P.S. I’m going to keep bumping this until I get a dev reply, or at least a timetable for a fix other than ‘when it’s ready’.

maxie.9620

It’s about time this went back up to the top!

Posted by: Leggend.7219

Leggend.7219

Same to me…so annoyng bug
Anet we need a fast fix pls

maxie.9620

And again! Back to the top!

Posted by: Niila Nuppunen.9875

Niila Nuppunen.9875

Makes me wonder if it’s intentional that amulets/earrings cannot be updated in MF either, despite the (infused) counterparts already being in the game (as shown in GW2DB).

Posted by: JPCast.2943

JPCast.2943

I’m waiting for this fix too. Although my guildmate got really lucky by getting a Healing Signet(Infused) in his daily chest. Now instead of wishing for a Fractal weapon, I pray for a Healing Signet or Druid’s Circle to pop in my daily chest

maxie.9620

The 5 extra agony resistance from infusing I don’t, but should have, is the difference between taking 12% and 6% hp per second from agony ticks at my level!

To the top!

…of Anet’s priority list for easy bug fixes that shouldn’t have been ignored for 6 hours, let alone this long

maxie.9620

Silly page you don’t belong on the second page

You belong on the first page, being looked at like a page

page page the page

Posted by: Stoppable.5814

Stoppable.5814

At least give us an ETA please.

Posted by: Fallen.2896

Fallen.2896

Ha I just posted something similar 5seconds ago. Bumping for good measure.

Posted by: Initia Nova.5917

Initia Nova.5917

Obviously you know that the new fractal rings that were introduced on the patch on the 26th aren’t currently able to be infused right? They do not show up in the mystic forge, so are unable to be infused. By infused I mean infused, not have an infusion applied to them.

Very disappointing. I got the ring I want to infuse but because of this bug I am still taking 12% agony damage / tick in 20-29 fractals due to lacking inherent infusion. I wouldn’t have bought it if I knew how much it would hold me back for so long, and it’s not as if this is an irrelevant complaint. I can’t put an exact figure on how much harm this has caused me but over several 20-29 fractals I can imagine it’s fairly significant.

And no, I can’t just infuse an old one for the time being because I have barely any vials, globs or shards, and besides none of those are the ring I want to use. The ring I want to use is the Ossa Family Signet Ring but I can’t and it sucks.

Come on, Anet, what is going on?

Thanks for not taking the time to read this thread and also pretending this issue and this thread doesn’t exist.

P.S. I’d still like my 10 pristine fractal relics back, or a bug fix, or a working infusable item.

P.P.S. I’m going to keep bumping this until I get a dev reply, or at least a timetable for a fix other than ‘when it’s ready’.

That makes sense, maxie. Especially if Infused versions of the rings can already drop from the daily chests. Sadly this may be low on Anet’s priority list, though.

maxie.9620

This thread needs to get to the top of the pile so that it can be ready for Anet to post in.

Pretty sure they’re going to post about how this cold blooded move they pulled with the old ‘the rings were broken from the start, but that’s your problem now’ trick was actually some sort of… test.

10 pristine relics plz

Edit: Oop, forgot to say yeah nova but I’d be concerned about the direction and management of the company if that was the sort of thing they were doing.

P.S. Anet I will also graciously accept, in lieu of the 10 pristine relics you gypped me out of, the mist essences I will require in toto to infuse an alternative ring until which time as proper remuneration and resolution of this debacle can take place

Thanks?

(edited by maxie.9620)

Posted by: Archangelus.8671

Archangelus.8671

Mystic Forge recipes cannot be that difficult to alter. The items are all already in the game, what’s the holdup?

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello, the topic is already discussed here. Please proceed the discussion there.

This thread is closed.