Stomp don't work with skill retargeting [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

Have you ever wondered why your target is not dying after you stomp the target? That’s caused by the allow skill retargeting option. If you stomp someone and change your target while stomping or if you have different target than the downed player you can’t stomp the guy who is downed.

Posted by: fearscream.4057

fearscream.4057

I think that is a bug…a very annoying bug!

As mesmer i use my F3 skill (or mantra) to interrupt resser while stomping.
Once the stomp is failed…i die

Posted by: Reem.3578

Reem.3578

For a few matches lately, i was sometimes just unable to stomp. I stomped the same guy over and over again, and he kept lying there, ressurecting himself. I tried stability, blind, everything. It seems that sometimes stomping just doesn’t work for me. And please, can i get an answer fast? it almost made me lose a match… thanks in advance!

“You judge too much with your eyes alone…”

And yes, i play [Teef] :)

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

Was this because of lag? Sometimes a person can go down but they lag just before, causing them to actually be out of range of where you think they are.

Did you make sure that you kept the downed player targeted? Sometimes i find my stomps don’t go through unless i have them targeted the entire duration of the cast.

Posted by: Reem.3578

Reem.3578

Oh i’ll try that. It makes sense, actually- one of my teammates tried to stomp the same person and failed just like i did. Maybe it is the lag thingie I’ll try checking it out in my next matches.

“You judge too much with your eyes alone…”

And yes, i play [Teef] :)

Posted by: Jon Olson

Jon Olson

Programmer

The fix for this is scheduled to be in an upcoming release.

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac