Stomping bugging out. Delay on stomping?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Thoman.9018

Thoman.9018

When I try to stomp a downed target it sometimes bugs out and there is a delay before I can actually stomp the target. The delay/bug seems to happen when I dodge to/near the downed or leap to the downed. Very annoying in a PvP fight when you are relying on the stomp.
Anyone else experiencing the same or know how to recreate it?

Hammer-stunning since August 2012.

Posted by: Senichi.6017

Senichi.6017

I’m having the exact same problem and it’s extremely annoying. Actually had a lot of players able to get back up with teammate help when they wouldn’t have been able to if it was working correctly.

About re-creating it, it just happens 100% of the time for me. It lasts about as long if not a little longer than a black powder, so 4+ seconds each time.

Posted by: goda.3572

goda.3572

This bug is really annoying please ANET fix this fast!

Posted by: TehHobNob.4687

TehHobNob.4687

Stomp is only working for me when no other buttons are being pressed. including the mouse buttons. makes the game feel very clunky. i don’t like it and i hope…. I HOPE its a bug.

Pancakes
Thief

Posted by: Infiniafication.2394

Infiniafication.2394

I face the same problem. It also happens when I’m trying to farm nodes. I stand right on top of it but cannot interact with it for a while.

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Yep. My guildies and I are having issues stomping players in WvW. Really annoying.

Posted by: CratZ.6270

CratZ.6270

I noticed this had to do with me pressing my right mouse button at the time of stomping (I suspect many do this since its used for camera rotation). Everytime I release the right mouse button stomping works perfectly.

Still definitely a bug. Never had such behavior before.

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

yeah i am also experiencing this will rezzing as well. This has to be fixed as there is a tournament on the horizon.

please fix this asap

Posted by: Senichi.6017

Senichi.6017

FYI guys, there is another thread with red posts in it. Go there for more info.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/DS-stomp-res-buged/first#post4381765