Stop Making me kill innocent rabbits

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ScPhantom.6125

ScPhantom.6125

This is a bug which has existed since headstart. Everytime i use any vista, i lose the sound of my skills. To fix this, i am forced to attack something and actually damage it, which then fixes the sound issue. This leads to the deaths of poor innocent rabbits and creatures alike.

This is quite an annoyance, specially if there are nothing nearby to attack, which means no sound when applying buffs or changing attunements and such. I assume i am not the only one with the issue?

Posted by: Aurorablue.5163

Aurorablue.5163

There is a slayer achievement for killing innocent creatures such as rabbits, racoons etc.
Called indiscriminate slayer. so why worry about killing them? They are meant to be killed.
If small things were meant to live, they’d have bigger teeth or faster feet.[10,100,500,1000] Kills

Posted by: Neferteri.7342

Neferteri.7342

You don’t know that they’re innocent.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Are you sure that it’s a game bug and not a sound card or driver issue? I had something similar associated with an entirely different set of programs and it turned out there was a hardware issue with the headphone port (it wasn’t grounded properly and sometimes needs to get discharged, usually by restarting the laptop).

Try the usual stuff: if you are using headphones, switch to another pair or to speakers. Check your drivers: are they the latest version? Change the settings for sound in the control panel. And so on.

Obviously, there’s also some point at which the game is borking, too, since your problem description doesn’t mention any other program. But that alone doesn’t mean the root cause is in the game.

Good luck.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

it’s definitely an issue with the game, happens to me too.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You don’t know that they’re innocent.

Rabbits are definitely not innocent. They are death traps.

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

Yes, it’s an issue with vistas and (sometimes) asura gates and zone portals.

- Al Zheimer

Posted by: Coredusk.3156

Coredusk.3156

You’ll always have to kill them poor rabbits for your daily kill variety =( And some genocides here and there of course!