Story Journal Bugged Since Last Patch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zoda Slayer.4176

Zoda Slayer.4176

In the hero panel’s story journal tab the personal quests you complete no longer update this page, recently completed story on my thief defeating Zhaitan and it does not display “8. Victory or Death” like it does on my other characters who have completed story prior to this recent patch.

Zoda Slayer.4176

Screenshot of the bugged panel after completing victory or death chapter.

Attachments:

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

Agreed, I noticed the same issue. I also have another story journal related issue. I had at once point replayed some of the Living Story. I have since stopped doing it however I cannot seem to cancel the one I currently have active. So I am stuck with the story in the top right of my screen and the green WP thing on my map. You use to be able to cancel these things and make them go away.

Zoda Slayer.4176

Is this happening to anyone else?

Posted by: Kross.6428

Kross.6428

Yep. A similar thing happened to me. I have seen other threads popping up briefly over the past week for various story related bugs.

Stormbluff Isle – Baka Royale [Baka]

Posted by: Amanda.2759

Amanda.2759

Yes i am also having this issue with Living Story, I have completed it and it keeps reappearing on the top right of my screen. Quitting the story does not work. Choosing a different story then quitting that one brings the current one back.

Zoda Slayer.4176

Still having this problem with majority of my characters, I hope it won’t have a negative effect on upcoming stories for Heart of Thorns!