Story bug - Living world season 2

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Theloverboiiii.6574

Theloverboiiii.6574

Story Bug – Living world season part 2 – The dragon’s reach part 2 – The world summit

After the world summit the tree is attacked and modrems appear, after killing them the shadow of mordremoth appears and if you die in this instance you can not respawn and you get disconnected from the game and therefor have to start the story again.
PS: I have not tried dying when the shadow hasn’t appeared yet.
Also the screenshot says that I should check my internet connection and it is fine, I tried doing this again but I got disconnected 3 times.

Attachments:

(edited by Theloverboiiii.6574)

Posted by: Liet Talen.7284

Liet Talen.7284

Someone else has posted a similar issue but during a different episode.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Story-Bug-Living-story-2-No-Refuge

Have you tried repairing your client?
https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/28148006-Repairing-the-Game-Client

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

This is driving me absolutely kittening mad. Seriously !!!! for the last 5 or so nights it has virtually had me in tears at one stage! I can play the game in open world for hours without disconnecting, I can play any other game for hours with disconcerting. Yet I try to do this part of the living story and i’m right royally kittened the kitten with a barge pole it seems . I yet the boss down to 1/3 Health and disconnect, then have to do the whole pre story all over. I am literately heart broken not to mention the sore backside due to the barge pole. And yes I have tried repairing my client.

Posted by: Arvydas.2375

Arvydas.2375

It happened to me also, 3 times in a row. Just before boss is killed client gets disconnected

Posted by: JADE.1702

JADE.1702

THIS IS ALSO HAPPENING TO ME . I HAVE GONE THROUGH IT AT LEAST 7 TIMES NOW AND ALWAYS GET KIK’D. sorry for yelling.
1/3 health left on Dragon and disco’d !
can I just get my money back on this worthless series ?