Story quest "Forging Permission" bugged? Or game file issues?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Taemira.6847

Taemira.6847

I’ve just finished the first part of the asuran story quest “Forging Permission”. I’ve forged the documents to get into Gorr’s Lab, and I’ve gone to see Rakt there. Now I need to “confer with Zojja”, and when I try to enter the instanced area, it brings up the loading screen… and then just sits there forever.

After closing down the client, and restarting the game, I then got an error saying I had a firewall blocking the game.

I do not have a firewall blocking the game, nor have I changed any settings of late.

I restarted my computer, and the game starts fine now, however I still cannot get into the instanced area to continue my story quest.

Are there any known issues with this particular quest line? Or is there something wrong with my game files indicating I need to somehow run a repair?

Posted by: jmyers.9107

jmyers.9107

I am having the exact same issue. I cannot go any further in my Asura story quest until this gets resolved.

Posted by: Taemira.6847

Taemira.6847

Well, I went and did some adventuring in Brisband wildlands, completed the area, and afterwards, went back to Rata Sum to try again.

This time, it loaded fine for me. Onwards!