Straits Of Devastation Event Always Bugged.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: crussell.8504

crussell.8504

This event at Broken Spit continues to be bugged. The irony is tremendously frustrating and I can only assume Arenanet does not care or think it is important as I have not found any response from them about this issue. I feel that this is utterly ridiculous due to the fact that it is an event that is a content gate. And this isn’t the only content gate event that continues to be bugged. Granted, people have been able to get lucky by doing random things to get it working. But one has to ask oneself, why is it that the player has to jump through hoops in the vane hope that the game should work properly. I have read all there is to read and tried all the player provided solutions but alas no progress. To this end, I for one will not be supporting this game through purchases in the gem store with real money until such time as things like this are fixed. What is the point of using real money in a game to support the game that in this instance inhibits me from completing a task. Congratulations to those who have been lucky enough to complete the event. I will continue to play, but will stop all forms of financial investment and probably not buy their hyped expansion. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Rant complete.

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

report in-game via /bug

It helps them figure out whats wrong faster, then leave it.

crussell.8504

I have submitted countless in-game bug reports as have others most probably and read countless posts about this very issue, so I am at a loss at what else to do. To the best of my knowledge the event has been seriously bugged since 2013. Granted I guess probably not constantly, but every time I show up to the event the replicators are un-targetable and one can never hope to complete the event. If you want me to submit yet another bug report, I will do it. I will send them every 30 minutes gladly, but sadly I feel they will be reports that falls into a void. The reason I am so frustrated is that the item from the NPC after the event completes is the final one I need to complete the Treasure Hunter collection. So Arenanet, please either fix the event or just send me in-game the item I need to complete the content as I feel I would have completed the event 100 times over for the amount of times I have shown up to do the event only to be met with the disappointment of a bugged unplayable event.

Posted by: Fornax.7928

Fornax.7928

Same, I have a thread reporting this. At the moment I go there everyday submit a bug report and update my post here. I have had zero response from any Anet staff sadly.

This is my thread about the issue – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Npc-not-Accessible-Event-Bugged/first#post5133665

“So what if the universe is a pointless mass of hydrogen refuse powered by
entropy. I’m spreading ketchup on a rubber duck, and after that I’m going
to brush its teeth. So there.”-

crussell.8504

That is what I will be doing here. Everyday I will visit the event, send a bug report and post here the date and IP of the map until something is done. I am tired of this happening and have no interest in any new content until such time as Arenanet fixes what they already have.

crussell.8504

Event still bugged on map IP 64.25.33.71:0 at 11:10AM (server time) 10th July, 2015.

(edited by crussell.8504)

crussell.8504

Scholar Breandan is also perma stealthed.

crussell.8504

This is the issue. Un-targetable replicators.

Attachments: